Take control of your impact in the world of work
It’s one thing to define your desired reputation, but staying
true to this amidst demanding customers, challenging colleagues,
teamwork, urgent deadlines and workplace changes can be
A range of techniques are available to enable you to stay true
to your values in pressurised situations along with the
opportunity to practise in a safe environment so that good
habits are established.
A flavour of the topics covered
Workplace impact training can be delivered face to face through
1:1 coaching, talks or workshops and also online via Zoom.
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Courageous conversations
- Building resilience in the face of change
Equipping apprentices and graduates moving from campus to
- Soft skills for apprentice and graduate development
- Stepping up to management
Who is it for?
Anyone who is uncomfortable with delivering feedback or
- Anyone dealing with change
- Anyone who feels overwhelmed by their to do list
Useful as part of graduate and apprentice training programmes